Michael Ross’s LIVE campaign chat for April 6-7, 2020.
- Michael has officially mailed in his filing packet!
- Day One of Distance Learning – Teacher and Parent Reflections
- COVID-19 numbers, Stay Home orders, and the legislature’s return • Leadership (and absence of) during crises
- YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED: Comparing Traditional Medicaid Expansion with Governor Stitt’s “SoonerCare 2.0”
YOUR SUPPORT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE!
Tonight’s discussion (Excuse the technical difficulties!):
• OSDE’s decision to move schools to distance learning
• Tulsa Public Schools’ COVID-19 Resources: https://t.co/76mIWUxae2
• Jenks Public Schools’ COVID-19 Resources: http://www.jenksps.org/vnews/display….
• Tulsa and Jenks’ decisions to move to a “Shelter In Place” order
• Resources from the City of Tulsa: https://www.cityoftulsa.org/covid-19
• OK State Department of Commerce’s COVID-19 Resources: https://www.okcommerce.gov/covid19/
• SBA Business Guide: https://www.sba.gov/…/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-g…